The 1485 Tri Club AGM will start at 19:30 prompt on Tuesday 14th Jan venue is Black Horse, 44 Upper Bond Street, Hinckley, LE10 1RJ. Please arrive around 19:00.
It is important that as many members as possible attend. A number of members of the committee are looking to stand down if suitable replacements can be found. If you are keen to get involved in the running of the club and have plenty of available time then please let me know. Also let me know if you cannot make the AGM or will not be rejoining the club in 2014.
The AGM is a good opportunity to both pay your membership for 2014 so please bring along cash / cheque books.
Let me know if there is anything you want adding to the following agenda.
1. Review minutes of last year's meeting
2. Election of committee members for 2014 with current occupant in brackets.
- Chairman (Dave Highton) NOT UP FOR ELECTION
- Secretary and events (Steve Robinson)
- Treasurer (Mhairi Billington)
- Press officer (Tim Puffer)
- Kit & communications (Richard Billington)
- Open water swimming (Mark Nixon)
- Social (Steve Bailey)
3. Review club accounts
- second claim members
- people who just join for open water swimming
5. Club organised events
- 1485 Duathlons
6. Training sessions
- Winter Swimming at Bosworth College, Desford
- Open Water Swimming at Bosworth Water Trust
- Saturday rides
- Wednesday runs
- Turbo sessions
7. Club kit and equipment
- Tri suits
- Bike bags
8. Club event participation
- National Relays
9. Website, facebook, emails, results and Club Championship Series
10. Social events
11. Club base at Market Bosworth sports ground
12. Any other business
29 December 2013